“And Jesus kept increasing in wisdom and stature and in favor with God and men.” Luke 2:52
Jesus reached out to people of all ages, and at First Baptist Church we seek to do the same. Our Preschool was established in 1990 to provide our church and our community with a preschool experience where parents may be confident that their children are playing and learning in a safe, loving Christian environment.
These goals are included in this purpose:
- To develop the preschoolers’ mental, physical, emotional, and spiritual well being n a Christian atmosphere using appropriate early childhood methods.
- To guide the children toward a more positive self-image by providing them the opportunities to work and play with others.
- To teach the preschoolers to respect authority and the rights of others within a group.
- To encourage independence and creativity through play appropriate to their age.
- To minister to and provide loving support for each child and his or her family as we have opportunity.
Preschool hours are 9:00a.m. – 12:00p.m. or 9:00a.m. – 2:30p.m. on Tuesdays and Thursdays.